Ski In, Ski Out, Bike In, Bike Out, Tennis Courts, Parking, and More!
Winter Season – Ski In, Ski Out
- Sking, skiing, skiing… snowboarding and snowshoeing too!!! – Located on the infamous Wall slope at Holiday Valley, SnowPine Village offers ski-in, ski-out convenience. The SnowPine chairlift operates daily from opening until 4:30pm, weather permitting, at the discretion of Holiday Valley. A variety of slopes and trails of varying degrees of difficulty from beginner to expert provide ski access to and from SnowPine Village. Lit trails bring you back to SnowPine after the lift closes. Holiday Valley offers 60 slopes and trails with 13 lifts, many of which are open for night skiing. Holiday Valley anticipates operating from late November into April. The SnowPine Quad Chair typically operated Dec. 26th thru mid-March.
- In addition to downhill skiing, groomed cross country terrain is also available.
- You can also enjoy zipping down the hill on the Sky High Mountain Coaster at Holiday Valley.
- Want to try out some new terrain? HoliMont is a private ski area adjacent to Holiday Valley and welcomes weekday skiers to enjoy their ski area.
- The Holiday Valley Tubing Park... just a short drive from Ellicottville, approximately 5-miles north-east on Route 242. Hours of operation will be posted on Holiday Valley’s web page.
Summer Season – Bike In, Bike Out Overlooking the Golf Course
2 outdoor tennis courts on site at SnowPine Village, available for exclusive use of guests and owners. Picnic tables & charcoal grills for summer cooking enjoyment
Recreation activities available at Holiday Valley:
- Golf – 18 hole golf course
- Golf School
- Swimming – outdoor 3-pool complex
- Sky High Aerial Adventure Park
- Sky High Mountain Coaster
- Mountain biking & races
- Kids day camp
- Fitness trail
- Mountain Shops / Pro Shop
Ellicottville Area Activities:
- Chamber of Commerce
- Ellicottville Dining and Nightlife
- Tim & Bonnie’s Pizza & Bowling Alley
Activities in the Surrounding Area:
- Alleghany State Park
- Nannen Arboretum
- Griffis Sculpture Park
- Chautauqua Institution
- Amish Community
- Seneca Alleghany Casino